- ShuttleMate® accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or canceled flights and delays due to traffic or traffic accidents. Passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic and any other delays. ShuttleMate will not be held responsible for any cost incurred whatsoever caused by any action outside its control like vehicle breakdown, Sydney traffic, including cost incurred due to late flights and other industrial, civil or public actions.
- Our drivers, by law, must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed Flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with pick up at a time that is outside our scheduled operating hours.
- ShuttleMate® is not a common carrier and is not and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including negligence, to any and all goods, baggage and personal effects conveyed by our service. Passengers are therefore strongly advised to ensure they obtain appropriate travel insurance cover for these items. Carriage of passengers is in accordance with the Passenger Transport Act 1990.
- Due to the constant variables in motor vehicle traffic and airline punctuality, ShuttleMate cannot guarantee our vehicles will operate to the exact times that passengers are booked in for.
- ShuttleMate® is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. ShuttleMate is obliged to maintain strict privacy of this personal information under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, and not to use or disclose the information other than for the purpose for which it was supplied.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation or change of bookings require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to your pick up time, otherwise the full fare must be paid and no refunds are given.
This does not apply if the Airline/ Cruise Liner cancels or changes your itinerary. If this is the case, you should try to contact us ASAP so we can arrange an alternative pick up time/date.
Should the aircraft's scheduled time of arrival change under any circumstances, we will endeavour to accommodate those changes without any additional charges, but do reserve the right in delaying our services to the nearest available time or cancelling our services in full. If cancelled by us, no charge applies.
Disruptions or Delays: Should there be any disruptions or delays it will be the responsibility of the passenger to contact ShuttleMate to prevent any no-show or non-arrival charges. ShuttleMate reserves the right to amend the itinerary if necessary. Every endeavour will be made to keep to arrival and departure times, however they are indicative only and no guarantee can be made and no compensation shall be payable in the event of loss due to missed connections.
Waiting Charges: Waiting time charges will apply at a rate of $55 per hour (incl GST) if the driver has to wait at your Home/Hotel address for more than 10 minutes after the scheduled pick up time.
At the Airport: Passengers must be ready for immediate departure, additional charges may apply for unnecessary delays such as meal consumption, currency exchange or airport shopping.
Luggage Policy: We are not oblige to provide the transfer in case when your Luggage amount exceed the amount stated on your Booking Request form and we can't fit it in the vehicle. Please let us know in advance if your luggage number change and we will be happy to upgrade the vehicle or provide free Luggage Trailer.